City Road – Refurbishment
Parker Home was asked to renovate the property by the new owner. As well as a refurbishment throughout, there were various items that needed to be addressed per the surveyor’s report.
At this time City Road was being viewed as a forever home and it was to receive the best of everything throughout the refurbishment.
City Road in Detail 1
Surveyors Report Works
- New pitch slate roof
- New flat roof
- Investigation of damp, rot and infestation,
- Replacement of rainwater fittings and drainage
- Repoint chimney stack
Client Requested Works
- Install a new fireplace,
- Extensive electrical works,
- Internal decoration throughout,
- Replacement of courtyard patio slabs
- Install cupboards in the basement shower room
- Renovation of family bathroom.
City Road in Detail 2
The property had been extended in 2012 and it soon became apparent that the works had not been signed off by the local authority. Various stages of the single and double story extension had not been inspected by Building Controls and this had to be addressed.