Kitchen Fitter with Multi-trade experience
An exciting opportunity for a high-quality Kitchen Fitter with Multi-trade experience.
If you fit Kitchens to a high standard and have experience of plumbing, tiling and plastering, we want to hear from you.
Due to the success of the company we are looking to expand our team and recruit highly skilled individuals to work with us on a luxury brand.
Driven by a steadfast commitment to detail and unwavering standards of quality, Parker Home team works passionately to make homes more beautiful, practical and family-friendly.
If you want to be part of a team and have the necessary requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Self-motivated and reliable.
• Able to work on own initiative but also part of a team.
• Good communication skills
• Focus on customer service and providing a high standard of work is essential.
• Working throughout East Anglia
Qualifications and Skills
• 1st and 2nd fix Carpentry/Joinery
• Basic Plumbing
• Plastering an advantage
• Wall and Floor Tiling to a high standard
• Asbestos Awareness an advantage
• Own clean van and tools
• No criminal record, as Disclosure Certificate will be applied for.
• Full time position
• Competitive Salary
• 28 days paid annual leave per year
• Pension Scheme
• Company uniform and PPE provided.
For more information, please contact Debbie Lamond directly on 01284 386899 or email@example.com
You can also connect with us via our contact page here.