Experienced Multi-Trader/General Builder
Based in Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £33,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
An exciting opportunity for a high quality skilled multi trader/general builder.
Due to the success of the company we are looking to expand our team and recruit highly skilled individuals to work on varied and exciting projects.
Driven by a steadfast commitment to detail and unwavering standards of quality, Parker Home team works passionately to make homes more beautiful, practical and family-friendly.
If you want to be part of a team and have the necessary requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work will include property renovations, extensions, fitted kitchens & bathrooms, refurbishments and garage conversions.
- Self motivated and reliable.
- Able to work on own initiative but also part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Focus on customer service and providing a high standard of work is essential.
- Supervisory skills would be an advantage.
Qualifications and Skills
- General all rounder;
- Plastering, minor plumbing, tiling
- 1st and 2nd fix Carpentry/Joinery
- General Building skills
- Awareness of current building practices
- Asbestos Awareness an advantage
- CSCS Card an advantage, but not critical
- Own clean van and tools
- No criminal record, as Disclosure Certificate will be applied for.
- Full time position
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days paid annual leave per year
- Pension Scheme
- Company uniform and PPE provided.
For more information, please contact Debbie Lamond directly on 01284 386899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also connect with us via our contact page here.