Skilled Carpenter with Building Experience Required
Carpenter Job Bury St Edmunds
An exciting opportunity for a high quality skilled Carpenter with Building experience.
Due to the success of the company we are looking to expand our team and recruit highly skilled individuals to work on varied and exciting projects.
Driven by a steadfast commitment to detail and unwavering standards of quality, Parker Home team works passionately to make homes more beautiful, practical and family-friendly.
If you want to be part of a team and have the necessary requirements, we look forward to hearing from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work will include property renovations, extensions, fitted kitchens & bathrooms, refurbishments and garage conversions.
- Self motivated and reliable.
- Able to work on own initiative but also part of a team.
- Good communication skills
- Focus on customer service and providing a high standard of work is essential.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1st and 2nd fix Carpentry/Joinery
- General Building skills
- Awareness of current building practices
- Asbestos Awareness an advantage
- Own clean van and tools
- No criminal record, as Disclosure Certificate will be applied for.
- Full time position
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days paid annual leave per year
- Pension Scheme
- Company uniform and PPE provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.